Your privacy is important to snapcoop.com. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that snapcoop.com collects, and the ways in which snapcoop.com uses that personal information are given below.
Cookies on our website
• To allow you to create an account and sign in to the website.
• To store your preferences and interaction state on the website
• To display advertisements
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”. Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
Personal information collection
snapcoop.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your use of this website.
• information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website.
• information about transactions carried out over this website.
• information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
• any other information that you send to snapcoop.com.
Using personal information
snapcoop.com may use your personal information to:
• administer this website.
• personalize the website for you.
• enable your access to and use of the website services.
• publish information about you on the website.
• send to you products that you purchase.
• supply to you services that you purchase.
• send to you statements and invoices.
• collect payments from you.
• display advertisements to you.
Where snapcoop.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, snapcoop.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
snapcoop.com will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. snapcoop.com will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. snapcoop.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.